Guide for Indian Users: How to transfer USDT from WazirX and deposit to your Pillow Account
Step 1: Log in to your WazirX Account
- Visit the WazirX webpage here and log into your account using 2 Factor Authentication.
Step 2: Buy USDT stablecoins on WazirX
- If you are a new user on WazirX, simply complete your registration process and deposit INR into your WazirX wallet to purchase cryptocurrencies in India. WazirX supports multiple payment methods such as UPI, Instant Deposit IMPS/NEFT/RTGS for INR deposit/withdrawals. WazirX is both available on a web browser and mobile (iOS/Android).
- Once you have INR in your WazirX wallet, visit the https://wazirx.com/exchange/USDT-INR page to buy USDT.
- After your order gets executed, the USDT funds will be immediately reflected in your WazirX wallet.
Step 3: Withdraw USDT to your Pillow Account
- Click on [Funds] at the top right of your screen.
- Beside the [USDT] cryptocurrency, click on the [Withdraw] button.
- In the [Destination Address], enter the ERC-20 Pillow wallet address.
- Enter the USDT amount to be withdrawn and [PROCEED WITH WITHDRAWAL]. Please note that there would be a 50 USDT fee charged by WazirX for this withdrawal transaction.
- Once you’re set, confirm the transaction by Email Verification and SMS Verification.
- Deposits may take up to 30–60 minutes to arrive on the Pillow wallet. We will notify you as soon as the deposit arrives!
As soon as your deposit arrives, it starts earning up to 14% interest! 🎉